Established in 1992, we have handled and completed several commercial electrical projects successfully. The company was founded based on a solid commitment to team achievement on each and every project.
We have built our strong heritage on a business model philosophy and to perform above your expectations. Our technicians have the skills and expertise to provide you with unmatched electrical services for your home or business. Expect only excellent customer service from us.
We have installed and maintained a variety of electrical systems, some examples include:
French Valley Jet Center
- 3 separate buildings, new construction from ground up, to be used as airplane hangars and offices. Jet airplane maintenance suites and jet fuel suppression systems.
- This project included a complete remodel of a 13,000 sq.ft. office and warehouse to occupy a machine shop. This included upgrading the existing 120/208v 3ph 400 amp main switch board to 277/480v 3ph 800 amp, all new electrical distribution sub panels, Transformers, LED Lighting and office tenant improvements.
WestPak Avocado - We have designed and installed the wiring and equipment for WestPak’s avocado sorting and packing line integrating Rockwell Automation parts and software to operate the Motor Controls Centers. Installed ripening units and refrigeration equipment which decreases the cycle time for normal maturity of the fruit. This, in turn, minimizes the time market ratios thus resulting in significant savings for the company.
KTM West Coast Race Team Facility and Headquarters
- When KTM North America decided to move from San Diego to Temecula we were there to help with the mechanics stations and Compressed air systems, We were instrumental in acquiring a sound proof Dyno Room, assembled, wired and vented this room so that the race bike mechanics could fine tune their machines in a sound proof environment. We finished the project ahead of the race reason and under budget. When they decided to move the Headquarters, Alexander Pacific was there again to help, We disassembled the Dyno room and reinstalled at the new location,
Promenade Mall Temecula
- Complete LED lighting Retro-fit which included all Parking lot lighting, parking structure lighting and all interior common areas. Each existing light fixture was upgraded with the latest LED lighting technology.
- Installed several new Level III quick charge Electric Vehicle charging stations for customer use.
Compressed Air Systems
- We have furnished and installed several turn-key compressed air systems. Includes design, sizing and installation of a new air compressor with storage tank. Installation of high quality aluminum air pipe, refrigerated air dryers, oil and water separators, filters, condensation drain and testing.
Every electrical project is important to us. You can trust us to provide you with high-quality services and to complete the job on time whether big or small. We’re known for our unsurpassed ethical standards. Call us to discuss your commercial electrical needs!